Last updated: December 01, 2015
us at email@example.com.
2. Personal Information. We automatically track certain basic information about our users and their in-app actions. We use this information to do internal research on our members' usage patterns, interests and general behavior to better understand and serve you and our community. We collect the following information about you and your use of the App:
3. Other Information. We may collect information such as
4. App analytics partner. We currently contract with online partners to help manage and optimize our business and communications. We use the services of App analytics partners to help us measure the effectiveness of our advertising, and how visitors use the App.
5. Use of Personal Information. We use the information we collect about you:
6. Disclosure of Personal Information. We may disclose the information we collect about you:
7. Collection of Personal Information and Other Information. We and our third party service providers may collect information about you in a variety of ways, including:
8. Use and Disclosure of Other Information. Please note that we may use and disclose Other Information for any purpose, except where we are required to do otherwise under applicable law. If we are required to treat Other Information as Personal Information under applicable law, then we may use it as described in Section 5, as well as for all the purposes for which we use and disclose Personal Information. In some instances, we may combine Personal Information and Other Information (such as combining your name with your geographical location). If we combine any Personal Information and Other Information, the combined information will be treated by us as Personal Information as long as it is combined.
10. Security. We seek to use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect Personal Information within our organization. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), please immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us in accordance with the Section 19.
11. Your choice regarding our use of your Personal Information for marketing purposes. If you no longer want to receive marketing-related emails from us on a going-forward basis, you may opt-out of receiving these marketing-related emails by contacting us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will try to comply with your request(s) as soon as reasonably practicable. Please note that if you do opt-out of receiving marketing-related emails from us, we may still send you important administrative messages, and you cannot opt-out from receiving administrative messages.
12. How you can change or suppress your Personal Information. You may request to correct, update, suppress, or otherwise modify any of your Personal Information that you have previously provided to us through the Platform, or object to the use or processing of such Personal Information by us. In your request, please make clear what Personal Information you would like to have changed, whether you would like to have your Personal Information that you have provided to us suppressed from our database or otherwise let us know what limitations you would like to put on our use of your Personal Information that you have provided to us. For your protection, we may only implement requests with respect to the Personal Information associated with the particular email address that you use to send us your request, and we may need to verify your identity before implementing your request. We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable. Please note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes, and there may also be residual information that will remain within our databases and other records, which will not be removed.
14. Use of electronic communication by minors. The Platform is not directed to individuals under the age of thirteen (13), and we request that these individuals not provide Personal Information through the Platform.
15. Cross-border transfer. The Platform is controlled and operated by us from the United States, and are not intended to subject us to the laws or jurisdiction of any state, country or territory other than that of the United States. Your Personal Information may be stored and processed in any country where we have facilities or in which we engage service providers, and by using the Platform you consent to the transfer of information to countries outside of your country of residence, including the United States, which may have different data protection rules than those of your country.
16. Sensitive information. We ask that you not send us, and not disclose, any sensitive Personal Information (e.g., Social Security numbers, information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, criminal background or trade union membership) on or through the Platform or otherwise to us.
All materials © 2015 Mind Your Focus, LLC unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved.